The next generation of low-emission Electric Power Trowels
The BELIDOR® Power Trowels of the LEVO SG series are developed together with operators. Fatigue-free and ergonomic work as well as optimal operation comfort was the main target of the development of this machine.
The Float pan creates a non-slip surface. The first processing step will be made with the fl oat pan when the top layer of the concrete surface is hard enough to remain a light footprint when you stand on it.
The Finish Blade creates an exposed concrete quality surface. After the fi rst processing step with the fl oat pan the second processing step will we done with the four fi nish blades. The fi nish blades can be used on both sides to double the blade lifetime.
Typical Feature of the LEVO SG series
- Foldable Handle and Lifting Hook for easy storage and transport
- 2,00m long Handle bar for Fatigue-free control with little effort
- Height-Adjustable Handle for ergonomic work
- Solid protection cover
- Step less pitch adjustment of the blade can be controlled directly from the top of handle bar
- Electric engine:
- Emission-free according to German Workplace ordinance
- Low maintenance requirements
- Thermal Motor Protection to ensure long life of engine
- Permanent rotation field monitoring guaranteed the correct rotation direction of the blades and pan
Technical Specifications – Power Trowel LEVO 765 SG / 965 SG
|Type||Pan Size||Max. Rotor Speed:||Drive Unit:||Voltage / Current:||Operation range:||Operating weight blades:||+ pan:|
|LEVO 765 SG||765 mm||60/117 rpm||Electric engine 1,8/2,4 kW||400 V / 4,3 A – three phase||3,5 m||85 kg||95 kg|
|LEVO 965 SG||965 mm||60/117 rpm||Electric engine 1,8/2,4 kW||400 V / 4,3 A – three phase||3,5 m||89 kg||99 kg|
|Finish Blades 1 Set = 4 Pieces|